|Curve - MP10||Curve - P4||Curve - A4|
|€ 4.140||€ 4.740||€ 4.620|
Prices shown without VAT and installation (on request)
This carport does not like little edges. Curve is a less robust arc shape. A soft, wavy line with a modern touch. A shape that goes very well with a rural and modern rural building style.
The mounting material consists of stainless steel parts. You can choose between multi-walled polycarbonate (MP10), solid polycarbonate (P4) or solid acrylic (A4).
Also possible as an actionmodel
- Surface area (m²): 21
- Length (mm): 6000
- Width (mm): 3500
- Transition height (mm): 2100
- Attached construction
IN THE PACKAGE
- Fast delivery time: 5 weeks
- 2 posts (L = 2500 mm)
- 8 roof paneling (multi-wall poly 10mm clear / opal)
- All RAL colors available, including textured paint
- Integrated water drainage with spouts through the posts
- Foundation: confirmation by hidden U-profile on concrete
A modern, open carport is becoming more and more preferable to a classic garage. The awning also offers many advantages. A carport is installed quickly and always offers shelter for your car and/or other vehicles. From now on you will stay dry when getting in and out. And extra storage space will be available. Due to the long service life and the minimum of maintenance, an aluminium carport is more than worth the investment.